Qualitas IT is always on the look out for smart IT professionals to help us deliver quality solutions. Join us in bringing about a positive change!. Check out our current job openings
Current Job Openings
Qualitas IT requires an Android/Kotlin Developer with minimum 4 years of experience with the following skills:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate with clients to understand their requirements and come up software architecture Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code for Android and Hybrid projects.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android App.
- Experience in the MVVM , MVC , MVP for client side implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Core JAVA, and Design Patterns.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors.
- Strong working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs.
- Working knowledge of SQL, SQLite, Mockito, Dagger 2 and RxJava.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screens.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
Should be able to join within a week (compulsory)
Location: Magarpatta City, Pune
Interested candidates can email their updated CV’s at email@example.com with the subject line as ‘Android/Kotlin Developer’